RED DATES WOLFBERRY CHICKEN
750g chicken thigh (split into two)
3 cups Huiji® Waist Tonic
12 pieces Red Dates (with stones)
2 tbsp Wofberries (soaked)
10g Black fungus (soaked and cut)
50g old ginger
1 cup water
2 tbsp sesame oil
- Wash the chicken thighs and separate them into two parts.
- Heat up wok, fry sesame oil and ginger, add chicken and fry until fragrant.
- Add black fungus, red dates, wolfberries and fry evenly. Add salt to taste.
- Add water and simmer until chicken is cooked.
- Add Huiji® Waist Tonic, bring to a final boil and serve.
FISHMAW AND CABBAGE SOUP
750g chicken bones (washed and scored)
1 small bulb onion (skinned)
30g ginger (washed and smashed)
50g dried scallop (washed and soaked for ½ an hour)
75g fish maw (washed, soaked and cut into pieces)
250g Chinese Long Cabbage (washed and cut into sections)
20pc of minced pork balls200g Fresh Golden Needle Musroom (washed with root portion removed)
2 cups (Huiji® measuring cup) Huiji® Waist Tonic
- Put ingredients A into a pot, bring to a boil over high fire, then switch to low flame and continue to simmer for 1 hour.
- Add dried scallop and soaking water (water that was used to soak the scallops) to the pot and simmer for another ½ an hour.
- Add in fish maw and continue boiling for another ½ an hour.
- Drop in Chinese Long Cabbage and pork balls, and boil for another 10 minutes.
- Finally, add fresh golden needle mushroom to boil for another 5 minutes, turn off flame.
- Mix in Huiji® Waist Tonic and serve.