Chicken drumstick: 370g
Sesame oil: 18g
Garlic cloves: 5pcs
Sliced ginger: 5pcs
Thai Basil Leaves: 1 handful
Red chili (Julienne): 1 tbsp
Dark soy sauce: 1 tsp
Shao Xing Hua Tiao wine: 40g
Rock sugar: 15g
Huiji Waist Tonic: 10ml
1. Heat up the pan with oil. Add in ginger and garlic.
2. When the oil starts to bubble, add in the chicken drumsticks.
3. Fry the chicken till brown.
4. Once brown, add the seasonings in.
5. Mix the ingredients together and cover the pan to simmer for 1 minute.
6. Then, add in the basil leaves and red chilli.
7. Cook till the sauce thickens and remove from heat.