Chicken stock: 200ml
Baby Abalone: 5 pcs
Dried scallop (soaked): 85g
Japanese flower mushrooms (Soaked): 5 pcs
Chicken leg: 400g
Huiji Waist Tonic: 35ml
Long Cabbage (Blanched): 400g
1. Soak dried scallop in water for 1 hour.
2. Cut the steam of the Japanese flower mushroom off and soak in hot water. Retain its liquid.
3. Then, place the blanched long cabbage into a bowl to form a base before adding the baby abalone, dried scallops and chicken.
4. In another smaller pot, prepare the broth by adding Huiji Waist tonic, water and chicken stock.
5. Bring the mixture to a boil.
6. Then, bring the bowl into the steamer and pour the broth over.
7. Sprinkle the wolf berries and Chinese wine over and boil for 45 minutes.
*Recipe by Colleen Teo