Dried Longan: 30g
Konnyaku Jelly Powder: 6g
Caster/brown sugar: 60g
Huiji Waist Tonic: 2 tbsp
1. Mix the konnyaku jelly powder with sugar in a bowl.
2. In a pot, bring the dried longans, wolfberries, and water to boil.
3. Gradually add in the konnyaku jelly and sugar mixture.
4. Stir until the the jelly powder is completely dissolve.
5. Turn off the heat and stir in Huiji Waist Tonic.
6. Pour the jelly mixture into moulds and let it cool before storing into the fridge for chilling.
7. Remove from mould and served chilled.
*Recipe by Kitty Katherine Goh