Recipe for Lower Back Pain | Shrooms Fish Soup
Grouper thick slices 500 g (pre-blanched)
Huiji Waist Tonic 40 ml
Chicken Broth 1 litre
Solomonseal Rhizome 15 g (Yu-Zhu)
Dried Shitake Mushrooms 2 pcs
Hedgehog Mushroom 1 pc
- Wash and cut the grouper fish to fairly big pieces, trim off excess fat and pre-blanched in boiling water for 1 minute. Pre-soak Hedgehog mushroom in warm water and cut into quarters, drain and squeeze out excess water.
- Prepare a double boiler. Bring sufficient water to a boil.
- Add 1 litre of the hot chicken broth into double steam pot together with all the herbs, Shrooms and fish pieces. Drizzle in 2 cups of Huiji Waist Tonic.
- Steam for 1 hour, on medium heat.
- Add some salt to taste, dish out into bowls and serve hot.