Recipe for fatigue | Singapore-style Huiji Crab
Crab 1.5kg (cut into pieces)
Red dates 8 pcs
Salt ½ tsp
Huiji Waist Tonic 30 ml
Ginger juice 2 tsps
Sugar 1 tsp
Chicken essence powder 2 tsps
Hua tiao wine little
Medlar Spring onions
- After heating the wok, add in 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Slide the crabs in and fry with high flame.
- Add in rice wine together with 1 litre of water.
- Add in the ginger juice, red dates, medlar and close the lid.
- Simmer for 8 minutes.
- Add in 2 teaspoons of chicken essence powder, 1 teaspoon of salt, add in 1 teaspoon of sugar and a little pepper to taste, followed by spring onions.
- Thicken the gravy with beaten eggs.