Scallops: 10 pcs
Tang Hoon (soaked): 30g
Sweet radish: 20g
Ginger: 2 slices
Garlic (Minced): 2 pcs
Light soya sauce: 1 tbsp
Oyster sauce: 1 tbsp
Huiji Waist Tonic: 1 cup
1. Heat up the pan and sautéed the minced garlic and ginger till fragrant.
2. Prepare the seasoning sauce. Add in the sweet radish, oyster sauce, light soya sauce, water, and Huiji Waist Tonic.
3. Fry for 2 minutes and set aside.
4. Arrange the scallops onto a bed of Tang Hoon in a steaming plate.
5. Spoon the sweet radish onto the scallops.
6. Pour the seasoning sauce over the scallops and Tang Hoon.
7. Steam for about 7-8 minutes.
8. Garnish with wolfberries and serve it hot.
*Recipe by Tay Ai Whey