Backache and lower back pain relief | Stir Fried Honey Prawns
Prawn (De-shelled and de-veined) 600 g
Garlic (Minced) 1 tbsp
Ginger (Minced) ½ tbsp
Scallions (Sliced) 2 stalks
Coriander (Cut into sections) 1 stalk
Oil 5 tbsp
- Wash the prawns clean, de-shell and de-vein, pat dry.
- In a hot pan, heat oil and try prawns till cooked.
- In hot oil, fry garlic, ginger till fragrant, then add in prawns and fry well.
- Add seasoning ingredients and fry till fragrant, then mix in scallions and it is ready.
- Garnish with coriander before serving.